Sorry for the misleading name but you will find some posts that are specifically about walking in London. The rest is the other stuff I get up to.

Thursday 23 September 2010

2,276,096 Steps

I have a pedometer that measures how many steps I take. I've had it for ages and I'm quite good at taking it everywhere I go. This year I'm trying to get to a target of 1,500 miles (thats about 3 million steps)

Having added up my total steps between 1st January and yesterday, I'm on 2,276,096 steps. So well on target.

Next year I'm going for something much more challanging. In 2011 I aim to walk 2,011 miles.

In other news...
Today is not working out as planned. Suzi has a cold so she stayed in bed; I drove myself to the station forgetting I'm out drinking with customers this afternoon. Customer has now re-arranged, so that's sorted.

No comments: