Sorry for the misleading name but you will find some posts that are specifically about walking in London. The rest is the other stuff I get up to.

Wednesday 22 September 2010

All Bar Gerry

I'm back. Not that I've been anywhere.

So, Gerry and I took a client for lunch yesterday. We chose All Bar One on Moorgate. I can recommend the food - but not if you're in a hurry. When we finally did get our food, they only brought 2 of the 3 meals and after 15 minutes we gave up waiting for the third and asked for it to be removed from the bill.

The waitress did this with a shug and a "sorry" but that was it. No other recognition of the poor service.

Update 27/09/10:
I forgot to mention above that I made a complaint at the time on their website. Got this today:
"Dear Mr Gunnee

Thank you for taking the time to write. Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointing visit you had at our All Bar One on Chiswell St.
I have forwarded your complaint on to the General Manager Ben Jones who will investigate your complaint and contact you direct"

I look forward to Mr Jones comments, and will of course, let you all know what he has to say.

Update 29/09/10:
Had a call from Ben Jones - very sorry we were dissapointed, would we like a free meal?
Yes, of course we would!

Email received - one free meal voucher passed to Gerry - Thank you very much All Bar One.

No comments: