Sorry for the misleading name but you will find some posts that are specifically about walking in London. The rest is the other stuff I get up to.

Friday 24 September 2010

Today is a good day.

Had our presetation today for ISO 27001:2005. I've got the manual now so really need to do some working understanding properly what its all about.

Preparations for our little trip next week are just about complete. Anthony, Justin, Eddie and I are off to the Lake District for a couple of nights next week for a walking trip (and drinking, obviously). Once we've done it I'll get some pictures posted, but for now, here are a couple from London Open House that Suzi and I took on Saturday.

This is St Stephen Walbrook in the City of London.
Open House Churches
Looks fairly unassuming from the outside, hidden between the huge mass of the Mansion House on one side and a Starbucks on the other.

But if you get the chance, take a look inside - its absolutely fabulous.
Open House Churches

No comments: